Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love : I Love You

 I Love You: I Love You are just three English word.
I love you ... There are many things that you can use to make sure that you will make the person near you feel loved, but the best among all of them is to simply tell him or her, 3 simple words – “ I love you”. Furthermore, if you manage to learn the 50 different ways to say I love you, you will be able to make really pleasant surprise for your partner.








A girl never express her liking for a boy
Thinking boy should express first
'n
A boy never express with a fear of losing her as a friend
That’s why love stories end before it starts..!


Your Presence is Like First Gleam of Sunlight Swallowing The Darkness,
Your Presence is Like Finding an Open Door When all Door are Closed,
Your Presence is Like Moving on a Smooth Way Other than those with Stones 'n Bushes...
Your Presence is Like Feeling the Marvellous Smell of Sand when Rain Drops fall on them...
Your Presence is Like Watchng Colorful Butterflies Fluttering Beautifully Arund A flower
Its Just...
Your Presence is Like Awakening of Awesome Blossom Life With In Me.. !



"I Love You" - 

No comments:

Post a Comment